BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol Regional Medical Center hosted a Diabetes Expo this weekend.
The free event was held Saturday with the goal of teaching attendees how they can improve their health.
Attendees had the opportunity to meet with medical professionals to discuss their diets.
There was also a food demonstration that showcased how to prepare healthy food and make it taste good at the same time.
A diabetes awareness day will be held in March in the medical center's lobby.
- 12th annual Johnson City Turkey Trot: largest turnout to date
- 'People Loving People' Thanksgiving meal serves thousands
- Tennessee State Parks host day after Thanksgiving hikes
- First Baptist Church will serve free holiday dinner
- Local reaction to Girl Scouts' message: don't make your daughter hug relatives this holiday