Authorities need your help in finding a suspect in a hit-and-run crash which injured five Maryland volleyball players.
The team from Broadfording Christian Academy was traveling to a tournament on Tuesday when police say an SUV struck their vehicle on Interstate 81 in Jefferson County before fleeing the scene.
At last check, the injured volleyball players were in “stable condition or better.”
Tennessee Highway Patrol said they are looking for a dark colored SUV which will have damage and possible silver paint chips from the other vehicle on the right front corner or front end. Authorities believe the driver is a white woman in her 30s with shoulder length dark hair. THP added the suspect drove north on I-81 at a high rate of speed after the crash.
If you have any information, you’re asked to contact Tennessee Highway Patrol at (423) 348-6144.
- Updated BREAKING: Charlie Rose fired by CBS after sexual harassment reports
- New Jimmy Buffet, Chris Stapleton, James Taylor opening for the Eagles on select dates in 2018
- Police seek help in solving vehicle theft cases in Elizabethton
- Motor Mile Speedway near Radford not renewing NASCAR sanction for 2018
- Updated UPDATE: TBI identifies shooting victim in Piney Flats incident