CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. - Police in Clarksville are investigating the death of an Army officer from Fort Campbell, Ky., who was found dead at his home over the weekend.
Fort Campbell spokesman Robert Jenkins said the officer was 24-year-old 1st Lt. Chris Rogan.
Rogan was assigned to the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division. Jenkins said his family has been notified and he couldn't provide more details while the death was under investigation.
Clarksville police found Rogan after they got a call about a deceased person at his home around 7 p.m. CDT Sunday. The cause of death is under investigation.
- Updated UPDATE: Kingsport Police arrest murder suspect
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody