Appalachian Power is providing a new service that gives customers a new way to get outage information.
The power supplier is offering an outage tracking tool on their website.
It allows customers to find out when their power will be restored, the cause of an outage, and the number of customer's experiencing an outage.
The tool is available to those already registered through the Appalachian power website.
To view outage information through the website customers should go to www.AppalachianPower.com/MyOutage
Customers who have not registered online with Appalachian Power will be asked to do so.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin