Appalachian Power is providing a new service that gives customers a new way to get outage information.
The power supplier is offering an outage tracking tool on their website.
It allows customers to find out when their power will be restored, the cause of an outage, and the number of customer's experiencing an outage.
The tool is available to those already registered through the Appalachian power website.
To view outage information through the website customers should go to www.AppalachianPower.com/MyOutage
Customers who have not registered online with Appalachian Power will be asked to do so.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next