If you go to college in Tennessee, you could see another tuition increase soon.
Tennessee Higher Education Commission Director Richard Rhoda told Governor Bill Haslam a hike of as much as three percent was being recommended for community colleges.
An increase of up to six percent was recommended for universities.
The commission is scheduled to vote on the increases at a meeting later this week.
- Updated Police investigation into Newport News suspect ends in Smyth County
- Greene County teen admits to murder
- Updated Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger
- Hot summer weather ruins crops in the region, benefits others
- Police identify person of interest in old General Mills building fire