If you go to college in Tennessee, you could see another tuition increase soon.
Tennessee Higher Education Commission Director Richard Rhoda told Governor Bill Haslam a hike of as much as three percent was being recommended for community colleges.
An increase of up to six percent was recommended for universities.
The commission is scheduled to vote on the increases at a meeting later this week.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University