SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn - The Sullivan County, Bluff City, Kingsport animal shelter is trying to raise money, by raffling off a handmade quilt.
"Sew Vac and Long Arm Quilting Center" in Kingsport donated the quilt to the shelter.
Raffle tickets are available for one dollar at the SBK shelter in Blountville and at Sew Vac in Kingsport.
The quilt, valued between two and three hundred dollars, comes with two pillow shams and a throw pillow.
If all the tickets are sold $2,000 will be raised for the shelter.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law