The Tennessee Department of Transportation is getting money for airport improvement. The more than $14 million ill come from state and federal aeronautics grants.
In our area, the Tri-Cities Regional Airport will get land grading improvements.
The Elizabethton Municipal Airport will be able to buy more land for a runway.
The Greeneville-Greene County Municipal Airport also gets more land.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash