The Tennessee Department of Transportation is getting money for airport improvement. The more than $14 million ill come from state and federal aeronautics grants.
In our area, the Tri-Cities Regional Airport will get land grading improvements.
The Elizabethton Municipal Airport will be able to buy more land for a runway.
The Greeneville-Greene County Municipal Airport also gets more land.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane