The Tennessee Department of Transportation is getting money for airport improvement. The more than $14 million ill come from state and federal aeronautics grants.
In our area, the Tri-Cities Regional Airport will get land grading improvements.
The Elizabethton Municipal Airport will be able to buy more land for a runway.
The Greeneville-Greene County Municipal Airport also gets more land.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal