A massive recall of an "Activity Tracker" is being announced.
About 1 million of the "Fitbit Force Activity-Tracking wristbands" are being recalled because users are reporting allergic reactions.
They're having problems with the stainless steel casing, materials in the strap, or adhesives used to assemble the wristbands. Reports include redness, rashes, and blisters. They were sold nationwide between October and February. The company is offering a refund. Click here for more information.
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood