A massive recall of an "Activity Tracker" is being announced.
About 1 million of the "Fitbit Force Activity-Tracking wristbands" are being recalled because users are reporting allergic reactions.
They're having problems with the stainless steel casing, materials in the strap, or adhesives used to assemble the wristbands. Reports include redness, rashes, and blisters. They were sold nationwide between October and February. The company is offering a refund. Click here for more information.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson