JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of going on a shooting spree in Johnson City, which resulted in one death and several injuries, is awaiting his next court appearance.
Jamarcus Jackson is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Deshaun Greer on March 23 in Downtown Johnson City.
Three others were hurt in the shooting.
Jackson's case was bound over to the grand jury Tuesday.
During Tuesday's preliminary hearing, the judge decided there was enough evidence to send the case to the grand jury.
He'll be back in criminal court on May 16.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School