JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of going on a shooting spree in Johnson City, which resulted in one death and several injuries, is awaiting his next court appearance.
Jamarcus Jackson is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Deshaun Greer on March 23 in Downtown Johnson City.
Three others were hurt in the shooting.
Jackson's case was bound over to the grand jury Tuesday.
During Tuesday's preliminary hearing, the judge decided there was enough evidence to send the case to the grand jury.
He'll be back in criminal court on May 16.
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger