JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of going on a shooting spree in Johnson City, which resulted in one death and several injuries, is awaiting his next court appearance.
Jamarcus Jackson is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Deshaun Greer on March 23 in Downtown Johnson City.
Three others were hurt in the shooting.
Jackson's case was bound over to the grand jury Tuesday.
During Tuesday's preliminary hearing, the judge decided there was enough evidence to send the case to the grand jury.
He'll be back in criminal court on May 16.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death