JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The man accused of going on a shooting spree in Johnson City, which resulted in one death and several injuries, is awaiting his next court appearance.
Jamarcus Jackson is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Deshaun Greer on March 23 in Downtown Johnson City.
Three others were hurt in the shooting.
Jackson's case was bound over to the grand jury Tuesday.
During Tuesday's preliminary hearing, the judge decided there was enough evidence to send the case to the grand jury.
He'll be back in criminal court on May 16.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument