An annual summertime tradition has children of all ages excited in Greeneville, Tennessee.
The 65th annual Greene County Fair is happening this week, with this year's theme "There is magic in the air."
The fair features many educational events such as carnival rides, petting zoos, and a livestock show.
Bobby Holt, President of Greene County fair, brought a new venue to the Heritage Building that shows off arts and crafts. Holt hopes to bring education to the building as well.
"We are excited to bring this to the community, not only as an opportunity for young folk to see and kinda see how things were years ago, but also to give our older folks an opportunity to reminisce about their heritage and how they grew up.," says Holt.
The fair kicked off Aug 11. at 4p.m., and runs to 11 each night through Saturday.
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood