Two University of Tennessee at Chattanooga administrators have been cited for public indecency.
The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports Chattanooga police cited 55-year-old James "Chuck" Cantrell and 59-year-old Joseph Wiram on Sunday following an undercover investigation at an adult movie theater in early November.
Cantrell is UTC's associate vice chancellor for communications and marketing, and Wiram is a coordinator for veteran student services.
According to affidavits, an officer saw Cantrell engaging in a sex act at the theater. Wiram and another man, 49-year-old Scott Jarrett, were cited separately at the theater.
The men are scheduled to appear in court Jan. 2. It's unclear if they have lawyers.
Information from: Chattanooga Times Free Press, http://www.timesfreepress.com
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- New Virginia teacher disciplined for pledge issue with student
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads