HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn - Two men are facing charges after a traffic stop leads to a drug bust in Hawkins County on Monday.
23-year-old Dusten Daniel Hurd, and 27-year-old Macario Soles, are charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
Officers with the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office tell us they pulled a van over on Highway 66 after they observed the vehicle swerving.
That's when officers say they noticed a strong smell.
Officers tell us they searched the car, and discovered 3 pounds of marijuana.
More than 18-hundred dollars in cash were also seized during the search.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next