HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn - Two men are facing charges after a traffic stop leads to a drug bust in Hawkins County on Monday.
23-year-old Dusten Daniel Hurd, and 27-year-old Macario Soles, are charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
Officers with the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office tell us they pulled a van over on Highway 66 after they observed the vehicle swerving.
That's when officers say they noticed a strong smell.
Officers tell us they searched the car, and discovered 3 pounds of marijuana.
More than 18-hundred dollars in cash were also seized during the search.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon