HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn - Two men are facing charges after a traffic stop leads to a drug bust in Hawkins County on Monday.
23-year-old Dusten Daniel Hurd, and 27-year-old Macario Soles, are charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
Officers with the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office tell us they pulled a van over on Highway 66 after they observed the vehicle swerving.
That's when officers say they noticed a strong smell.
Officers tell us they searched the car, and discovered 3 pounds of marijuana.
More than 18-hundred dollars in cash were also seized during the search.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities