HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn - Two men are facing charges after a traffic stop leads to a drug bust in Hawkins County on Monday.
23-year-old Dusten Daniel Hurd, and 27-year-old Macario Soles, are charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
Officers with the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office tell us they pulled a van over on Highway 66 after they observed the vehicle swerving.
That's when officers say they noticed a strong smell.
Officers tell us they searched the car, and discovered 3 pounds of marijuana.
More than 18-hundred dollars in cash were also seized during the search.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'