UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A Unicoi, Tennessee man is facing charges after police say he caused a head-on collision and took off after the accident.
Johnson City police say Richard Fountain has been taken into custody from the Unicoi County Sheriff's Office, on an outstanding warrant for three counts of reckless endangerment, and leaving the scene of an accident.
Police say on May 30th, Fountain caused a head-on collision near West Walnut Street and Embreville road. Police say he then fled the scene on foot.
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court
- Updated Barter Theatre announces 2017 lineup