UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A Unicoi, Tennessee man is facing charges after police say he caused a head-on collision and took off after the accident.
Johnson City police say Richard Fountain has been taken into custody from the Unicoi County Sheriff's Office, on an outstanding warrant for three counts of reckless endangerment, and leaving the scene of an accident.
Police say on May 30th, Fountain caused a head-on collision near West Walnut Street and Embreville road. Police say he then fled the scene on foot.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec