UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn. - A Unicoi, Tennessee man is facing charges after police say he caused a head-on collision and took off after the accident.
Johnson City police say Richard Fountain has been taken into custody from the Unicoi County Sheriff's Office, on an outstanding warrant for three counts of reckless endangerment, and leaving the scene of an accident.
Police say on May 30th, Fountain caused a head-on collision near West Walnut Street and Embreville road. Police say he then fled the scene on foot.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program