UPDATE: The alert was cancelled late Tuesday night.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation needs your help this morning looking for a five-month-old.
Ronald Flanigan is bi-racial with black hair and brown eyes. He weighs 20 pounds and is barely over two feet tall.
He is believed to be in company of his parents Ronald Collins Jr. and Amanda Collins.
They are believed to be headed towards Memphis. Ronald and Amanda are possibly driving a gold 4-door 1999 Buick Park Avenue.
The vehicle may be displaying a Tennessee temporary tag of H2283Y.
Police say Ronald Collins may be armed and dangerous.
If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Ronald Flanigan, please contact the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-T-B-I-FIND.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day