BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Tennessee congressman will hold office hours in our region. Congressman Phil Roe is sending staff to Bristol Monday.
They will be available to assist his constituents with issues ranging from VA claims and military service problems, to small business loans, to IRS tax problems and more.
His staff will be on hand at the Slater Community Center from nine to eleven o'clock Monday morning.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon