BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Tennessee congressman will hold office hours in our region. Congressman Phil Roe is sending staff to Bristol Monday.
They will be available to assist his constituents with issues ranging from VA claims and military service problems, to small business loans, to IRS tax problems and more.
His staff will be on hand at the Slater Community Center from nine to eleven o'clock Monday morning.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law