BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Tennessee congressman will hold office hours in our region. Congressman Phil Roe is sending staff to Bristol Monday.
They will be available to assist his constituents with issues ranging from VA claims and military service problems, to small business loans, to IRS tax problems and more.
His staff will be on hand at the Slater Community Center from nine to eleven o'clock Monday morning.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting