BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Tennessee congressman will hold office hours in our region. Congressman Phil Roe is sending staff to Bristol Monday.
They will be available to assist his constituents with issues ranging from VA claims and military service problems, to small business loans, to IRS tax problems and more.
His staff will be on hand at the Slater Community Center from nine to eleven o'clock Monday morning.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries