We have some breaking new -- the Tennessee Emergency Management Agency is declaring a state of emergency due to flooding and ice concerns across the state.
The declaration allows TEMA to activate its emergency command center and have crews on standby to assist any counties that need additional resources.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect