We have some breaking new -- the Tennessee Emergency Management Agency is declaring a state of emergency due to flooding and ice concerns across the state.
The declaration allows TEMA to activate its emergency command center and have crews on standby to assist any counties that need additional resources.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations