GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greene County teenager accused of killing his father has been indicted by the grand jury for first degree murder.18-year-old Ethan Self is charged with shooting Greeneville Police Sergeant Roger Self.At a preliminary hearing in May 2010, a TBI Agent read a statement made by Ethan Self. He admitted shooting his father but said it was an accident. He described a rocky and sometimes abusive relationship.Self will be arraigned in criminal court on Friday.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death