GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greene County teenager accused of killing his father has been indicted by the grand jury for first degree murder.18-year-old Ethan Self is charged with shooting Greeneville Police Sergeant Roger Self.At a preliminary hearing in May 2010, a TBI Agent read a statement made by Ethan Self. He admitted shooting his father but said it was an accident. He described a rocky and sometimes abusive relationship.Self will be arraigned in criminal court on Friday.
- New ETSU student reports she was sexually assaulted on campus
- Updated Food City and United Way begin annual program to help feed children
- Updated Jail inmates escape in Hawkins County
- Deer feeding prohibited in Virginia starting September 1
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway