GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Greene County teenager accused of killing his father has been indicted by the grand jury for first degree murder.18-year-old Ethan Self is charged with shooting Greeneville Police Sergeant Roger Self.At a preliminary hearing in May 2010, a TBI Agent read a statement made by Ethan Self. He admitted shooting his father but said it was an accident. He described a rocky and sometimes abusive relationship.Self will be arraigned in criminal court on Friday.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations