WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A teenager who confessed to killing his mother and then having sex with her corpse is out on bond Monday night.
Here are the latest facts in this case:
A judge in Washington County set Cody Miller's bond at $100,000 Monday.
He is now out of jail.
Authorities said Miller strangled his mother, Sherry Cooper, back in 2009.
He was 17 at the time.
Last week, the judge threw out the Johnson City teenager's confession.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia