WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A teenager who confessed to killing his mother and then having sex with her corpse is out on bond Monday night.
Here are the latest facts in this case:
A judge in Washington County set Cody Miller's bond at $100,000 Monday.
He is now out of jail.
Authorities said Miller strangled his mother, Sherry Cooper, back in 2009.
He was 17 at the time.
Last week, the judge threw out the Johnson City teenager's confession.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash