WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A teenager who confessed to killing his mother and then having sex with her corpse is out on bond Monday night.
Here are the latest facts in this case:
A judge in Washington County set Cody Miller's bond at $100,000 Monday.
He is now out of jail.
Authorities said Miller strangled his mother, Sherry Cooper, back in 2009.
He was 17 at the time.
Last week, the judge threw out the Johnson City teenager's confession.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court