WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A teenager who confessed to killing his mother and then having sex with her corpse is out on bond Monday night.
Here are the latest facts in this case:
A judge in Washington County set Cody Miller's bond at $100,000 Monday.
He is now out of jail.
Authorities said Miller strangled his mother, Sherry Cooper, back in 2009.
He was 17 at the time.
Last week, the judge threw out the Johnson City teenager's confession.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial