TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - Tazewell County, Virginia authorities have arrested a woman they believe sold thousands of dollars of synthetic drugs.
Jennifer Sullivan, of Bluefield, Virginia is charged with possession with intent to distribute.
Sullivan is accused of selling more than $35,000 worth of synthetic marijuana, which officers say was found in her home last July.
We're told, Sullivan turned herself into authorities and was released on a $2,500 bond.
Officers say more arrests are expected and the investigation is ongoing.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect