TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - Tazewell County, Virginia authorities have arrested a woman they believe sold thousands of dollars of synthetic drugs.
Jennifer Sullivan, of Bluefield, Virginia is charged with possession with intent to distribute.
Sullivan is accused of selling more than $35,000 worth of synthetic marijuana, which officers say was found in her home last July.
We're told, Sullivan turned herself into authorities and was released on a $2,500 bond.
Officers say more arrests are expected and the investigation is ongoing.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death