TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - Tazewell County, Virginia authorities have arrested a woman they believe sold thousands of dollars of synthetic drugs.
Jennifer Sullivan, of Bluefield, Virginia is charged with possession with intent to distribute.
Sullivan is accused of selling more than $35,000 worth of synthetic marijuana, which officers say was found in her home last July.
We're told, Sullivan turned herself into authorities and was released on a $2,500 bond.
Officers say more arrests are expected and the investigation is ongoing.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend