BRISTOL, Va. - A man suspected of robbing a drug store is under arrest.
Bristol, Virginia police say they arrested Phillip Capps.
Officers say Capps held up the Rite-Aid pharmacy on Euclid and Commonwealth Avenue back on September 8th.
They say he did so by giving the pharmacist a note saying he was armed and demanding prescription narcotics.
Capps is due back in court November 5th on charges of armed robbery and grand larceny.
- Updated UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Baby makes three Abingdon women in same family born on same day
- Updated UPDATE: Southern Conference to keep championship games in N.C.
- Save the Peeps: Workers of famous marshmallows end strike