BRISTOL, Va. - A man suspected of robbing a drug store is under arrest.
Bristol, Virginia police say they arrested Phillip Capps.
Officers say Capps held up the Rite-Aid pharmacy on Euclid and Commonwealth Avenue back on September 8th.
They say he did so by giving the pharmacist a note saying he was armed and demanding prescription narcotics.
Capps is due back in court November 5th on charges of armed robbery and grand larceny.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane