BRISTOL, Tenn. - Police seized what they are calling "sweepstakes computers" from a Bristol business.
We've learned Bristol, Tennessee police served a search warrant at Andy's Market #2 on Weaver Pike. Officers tell us the warrant was the result of an undercover investigation into illegal gambling activities at the store.
They say other evidence was collected and the investigation is ongoing.
The findings will be presented to a Sullivan County grand jury.
Anyone with information related to this case is asked to call (423) 764-8477. We're told callers can remain anonymous.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment