BRISTOL, Tenn. - Police seized what they are calling "sweepstakes computers" from a Bristol business.
We've learned Bristol, Tennessee police served a search warrant at Andy's Market #2 on Weaver Pike. Officers tell us the warrant was the result of an undercover investigation into illegal gambling activities at the store.
They say other evidence was collected and the investigation is ongoing.
The findings will be presented to a Sullivan County grand jury.
Anyone with information related to this case is asked to call (423) 764-8477. We're told callers can remain anonymous.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University