BRISTOL, Va. - A Bristol, Virginia man is facing charges after police say he led them on a car chase.
Police say they saw Gregory H. Dye in a parking lot on Linden Drive. Detectives tried to stop him but he refused.
The suspect finally stopped his vehicle on Interstate 81 at the top of the southbound on-ramp of Exit 7. Dye was arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license and felony evading arrest.
We're told Dye is suspected in several theft cases across Bristol and Washington County, Virginia. Other charges are pending for those cases.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City