BRISTOL, Va. - A Bristol, Virginia man is facing charges after police say he led them on a car chase.
Police say they saw Gregory H. Dye in a parking lot on Linden Drive. Detectives tried to stop him but he refused.
The suspect finally stopped his vehicle on Interstate 81 at the top of the southbound on-ramp of Exit 7. Dye was arrested and charged with driving on a suspended license and felony evading arrest.
We're told Dye is suspected in several theft cases across Bristol and Washington County, Virginia. Other charges are pending for those cases.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'