BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Tennessee man is accused of breaking into two businesses.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Department says Gregory Shaw is charged with burglary and theft. Officers say Shaw became a suspect in the investigation of a break-in at Short Stop Market on Highway 126 in Bristol in early March.
Last month Scotty Wade's Market on Highway 421 was broken into as well.
Shaw became a suspect in the break-ins after his pick-up was recognized in surveillance video.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect