BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Tennessee man is accused of breaking into two businesses.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Department says Gregory Shaw is charged with burglary and theft. Officers say Shaw became a suspect in the investigation of a break-in at Short Stop Market on Highway 126 in Bristol in early March.
Last month Scotty Wade's Market on Highway 421 was broken into as well.
Shaw became a suspect in the break-ins after his pick-up was recognized in surveillance video.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend