Sullivan Co., Tennessee - The search is over for a Sullivan County, Tennessee man wanted on second degree murder charges.
Junior Spradlin turned himself into authorities yesterday.
He was wanted for second degree murder out of Abingdon, Virginia.
Spradlin was found on Highway 394 last Wednesday morning where he led police on a high speed chase.
That ended at his home in Blountville, where he escaped during a standoff.
Spradlin is in jail without bond.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death