Sullivan Co., Tennessee - The search is over for a Sullivan County, Tennessee man wanted on second degree murder charges.
Junior Spradlin turned himself into authorities yesterday.
He was wanted for second degree murder out of Abingdon, Virginia.
Spradlin was found on Highway 394 last Wednesday morning where he led police on a high speed chase.
That ended at his home in Blountville, where he escaped during a standoff.
Spradlin is in jail without bond.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam