Sullivan Co., Tennessee - The search is over for a Sullivan County, Tennessee man wanted on second degree murder charges.
Junior Spradlin turned himself into authorities yesterday.
He was wanted for second degree murder out of Abingdon, Virginia.
Spradlin was found on Highway 394 last Wednesday morning where he led police on a high speed chase.
That ended at his home in Blountville, where he escaped during a standoff.
Spradlin is in jail without bond.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting