WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Three Daniel Boone High School students are facing charges after a bomb threat was discovered written on a bathroom wall.
The three girls have been arrested.
They are charged with Filing a False Report and Vandalism after a bomb threat was found yesterday around 9:30 a.m.
Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff Ed Graybeal said all three girls are being held in the Juvenile Detention Center.
The sheriff said the school was evacuated yesterday and searched.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome