WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Three Daniel Boone High School students are facing charges after a bomb threat was discovered written on a bathroom wall.
The three girls have been arrested.
They are charged with Filing a False Report and Vandalism after a bomb threat was found yesterday around 9:30 a.m.
Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff Ed Graybeal said all three girls are being held in the Juvenile Detention Center.
The sheriff said the school was evacuated yesterday and searched.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough