WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Three Daniel Boone High School students are facing charges after a bomb threat was discovered written on a bathroom wall.
The three girls have been arrested.
They are charged with Filing a False Report and Vandalism after a bomb threat was found yesterday around 9:30 a.m.
Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff Ed Graybeal said all three girls are being held in the Juvenile Detention Center.
The sheriff said the school was evacuated yesterday and searched.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial