SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities say a stolen van led them to about $8,000 worth of stolen musical instruments.
Lisa Brannen is charged with receiving and concealing stolen property and identity theft. Joel Davis is charged with criminal impersonation.
Authorities say they found the van, reported stolen from Pennsylvania, on the highway 421 bridge that goes over South Holston Lake. They say with the stolen items... they also found drug paraphernalia inside.
Officers say both suspects gave false names upon questioning. They're both in the Sullivan County jail.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect