SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities say a stolen van led them to about $8,000 worth of stolen musical instruments.
Lisa Brannen is charged with receiving and concealing stolen property and identity theft. Joel Davis is charged with criminal impersonation.
Authorities say they found the van, reported stolen from Pennsylvania, on the highway 421 bridge that goes over South Holston Lake. They say with the stolen items... they also found drug paraphernalia inside.
Officers say both suspects gave false names upon questioning. They're both in the Sullivan County jail.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next