SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities say a stolen van led them to about $8,000 worth of stolen musical instruments.
Lisa Brannen is charged with receiving and concealing stolen property and identity theft. Joel Davis is charged with criminal impersonation.
Authorities say they found the van, reported stolen from Pennsylvania, on the highway 421 bridge that goes over South Holston Lake. They say with the stolen items... they also found drug paraphernalia inside.
Officers say both suspects gave false names upon questioning. They're both in the Sullivan County jail.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend