JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - There's still no suspect or murder weapons in the double murder in Johnson County, Tennessee.
We checked with Johnson County Sheriff Mike Reece again Thursday. He told us investigators were busy looking for evidence in the home on James Davis Lane. Sheriff Reece said the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is still interviewing friends, family, and neighbors.
Bill Payne, Jr. and Billie Hayworth were found dead inside their home Tuesday morning.
Sheriff Reece says it appears someone knew the family's routine.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex