We have some tips when it comes to winter weather and if you have a power outage.
Keep water running to prevent pipes from freezing.
All fuel-burning equipment should be vented to the outside and kept clear -- if you're running a generator it must be outside to prevent carbon monoxide fumes filling your home.
If your home does lose power, go to a designated public shelter during periods of extreme cold.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81