We have some tips when it comes to winter weather and if you have a power outage.
Keep water running to prevent pipes from freezing.
All fuel-burning equipment should be vented to the outside and kept clear -- if you're running a generator it must be outside to prevent carbon monoxide fumes filling your home.
If your home does lose power, go to a designated public shelter during periods of extreme cold.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations