We have some tips when it comes to winter weather and if you have a power outage.
Keep water running to prevent pipes from freezing.
All fuel-burning equipment should be vented to the outside and kept clear -- if you're running a generator it must be outside to prevent carbon monoxide fumes filling your home.
If your home does lose power, go to a designated public shelter during periods of extreme cold.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities