Just days before Veterans Day and with the help of a color guard and a bugler playing "Taps," friends, family, and community members gathered to remember a local man for his service to our country with a permanent memorial to his ultimate sacrifice.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death