BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Washington County Virginia man is awaiting extradition after a standoff at a local motel.
31-year-old Gregory Alan Mutter was captured today at The Days Inn on Volunteer Parkway in Bristol, Tennessee.
Mutter's vehicle was spotted at the motel and at that time officers were able to locate him in room 304.
Mutter is charged with Breaking and Entering and Grand Larceny, along with other charges.
He's being held at the Sullivan County Jail without bond.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial