BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Washington County Virginia man is awaiting extradition after a standoff at a local motel.
31-year-old Gregory Alan Mutter was captured today at The Days Inn on Volunteer Parkway in Bristol, Tennessee.
Mutter's vehicle was spotted at the motel and at that time officers were able to locate him in room 304.
Mutter is charged with Breaking and Entering and Grand Larceny, along with other charges.
He's being held at the Sullivan County Jail without bond.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend