BRISTOL, Tenn. - The largest holiday light show in the south is back, but this time it has some major changes.
Speedway in Lights has been a tradition at the Bristol Motor Speedway for 15 years, but this year drivers will take a new route. This year they will start at the Bristol Dragway entrance off Highway 394 and not the south entrance of Volunteer Parkway.
Ticket prices for cars are $12 Sunday through Thursday and $15 for Friday and Saturday.
Activity van tickets are $20 each night and tickets for buses are $85 each night.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial