BRISTOL, Tenn. - The largest holiday light show in the south is back, but this time it has some major changes.
Speedway in Lights has been a tradition at the Bristol Motor Speedway for 15 years, but this year drivers will take a new route. This year they will start at the Bristol Dragway entrance off Highway 394 and not the south entrance of Volunteer Parkway.
Ticket prices for cars are $12 Sunday through Thursday and $15 for Friday and Saturday.
Activity van tickets are $20 each night and tickets for buses are $85 each night.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon