MARION, Va. - The Smyth County, Virginia School Board is holding a public hearing on where some students will attend school.
This is for the next school year.
The school board is redistricting the town of Marion. The meeting will be to decide which children will go to Marion Primary School and which will attend Oak Point. Oak Point is a new school.
That meeting is scheduled to begin at 5:00 Monday night.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin