MARION, Va. - The Smyth County, Virginia School Board is holding a public hearing on where some students will attend school.
This is for the next school year.
The school board is redistricting the town of Marion. The meeting will be to decide which children will go to Marion Primary School and which will attend Oak Point. Oak Point is a new school.
That meeting is scheduled to begin at 5:00 Monday night.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- New Man charged with sexually abusing 8-month-old appears in court
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois
- Updated UPDATE: Item on Tweetsie Trail was geocaching box; trail reopens