BRISTOL, Tenn. - Sewer surveying will have some people in Bristol, Tennessee seeing smoke around their homes.
Inspection crews will be doing smoke tests, starting this Monday through the month of December, on public and private sewer lines in the Redstone neighborhood off King College Road.
We're told the smoke that will be used in the testing is not toxic, and it should not enter your home or building unless you have bad plumbing.
The city recommends you check all drain lines to make sure they have water in them.
If smoke enters your home you can contact the city at 423-989-5677.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting