BRISTOL, Tenn. - Sewer surveying will have some people in Bristol, Tennessee seeing smoke around their homes.
Inspection crews will be doing smoke tests, starting this Monday through the month of December, on public and private sewer lines in the Redstone neighborhood off King College Road.
We're told the smoke that will be used in the testing is not toxic, and it should not enter your home or building unless you have bad plumbing.
The city recommends you check all drain lines to make sure they have water in them.
If smoke enters your home you can contact the city at 423-989-5677.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone