BRISTOL, Tenn. - Sewer surveying will have some people in Bristol, Tennessee seeing smoke around their homes.
Inspection crews will be doing smoke tests, starting this Monday through the month of December, on public and private sewer lines in the Redstone neighborhood off King College Road.
We're told the smoke that will be used in the testing is not toxic, and it should not enter your home or building unless you have bad plumbing.
The city recommends you check all drain lines to make sure they have water in them.
If smoke enters your home you can contact the city at 423-989-5677.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day