BRISTOL, Tenn. - Sewer surveying will have some people in Bristol, Tennessee seeing smoke around their homes.
Inspection crews will be doing smoke tests, starting this Monday through the month of December, on public and private sewer lines in the Redstone neighborhood off King College Road.
We're told the smoke that will be used in the testing is not toxic, and it should not enter your home or building unless you have bad plumbing.
The city recommends you check all drain lines to make sure they have water in them.
If smoke enters your home you can contact the city at 423-989-5677.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next