Hundreds of experiences American Red Cross volunteers and employees are working around the clock to provide shelter and supplies to Gulf Coast residents affected by Hurricane Harvey.
Many people in the Tri-Cities have also been volunteering. Now Red Cross of Northeast Tennessee is holding training classes for anyone who would like to help continue to help those after Harvey as well as help those who are preparing for Hurricane Irma.
Today, Sept. 6th, and tomorrow, Sept. 7th, The Red Cross will be holding training classes. Starting at 9 a.m. and going to 4 p.m. you can learn what it takes to volunteer.
The classes will be held at the office in Kingsport, TN. Located at 660 Eastern Star Rd.
To register and for more information please email Angela Morris at email@example.com or call 423-765-4222.
- Updated UPDATE: Former ETSU men's tennis coach indicted for forgery, theft
- Preliminary hearing held for man accused of beating Carter County woman to death
- Bristol city leaders confirm Hobby Lobby to come to The Falls
- Sullivan South teacher charged with unlawful photographing
- Bristol man charged with breaking and entering of convenience store