TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - (Released for publication) The Tazewell County Sheriff's Office is asking for information after they say a woman provided them with the ID of a deceased friend during a traffic stop.
They released the following press release about the incident:
"Samantha Price 27 y/o white female, 5'1", 98 lbs, blond hair brown eyes is wanted for providing law enforcement with false information after her arrest for Driving Under the Influence. The following are warrants that have been obtained on Ms. Price since her arrest: Felony class 5- Perjury 18.2-434
Misdemeanor class 1- Use ID to attempt avoid arrest 18.2-186.3
Misdemeanor class 1- False ID to Law enforcement 18.2-82.1 X2 warrants
Felony class 4- forge public documents 18.2-168
Misdemeanor class 2- no operators license 46.2-300
Ms. Price used the name of a deceased friend when initially arrested, she has been working as an exotic dancer in Mercer County recently but may have left the area after her arrest last week. Anyone with information regarding the location of this female is asked to contact your local Law Enforcement agency. Anyone with information is also asked to contact the Tazewell County Sheriff's Office via Facebook, Twitter @TazewellSheriff or via our Tazewell Sheriff's Office App."
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting