CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Some local high schools are the focus of an undercover investigation.
The Carter County Sheriff's Office is planning to release information about an investigation inside of Carter County's High Schools.
Sheriff Chris Mathes will give more details at the press conference set for 11:00 Monday morning.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport