BRISTOL, Tenn. - You could be the lucky person who drives home in a brand new Ford Mustang -- for just $10 you can have that chance.
The Sharky 500 is happening Saturday at the Bristol Motor Speedway at 11 a.m. The toy shark race takes place at Beaver Creek between the Speedway and Bristol Dragway.
You can buy a rubber shark to put into the race. The winner will get the Mustang. Winners do not have to be present in order to claim their prizes.
All the proceeds from the event will benefit the Bristol chapter of Speedway Children's Charities.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire