BRISTOL, Tenn. - You could be the lucky person who drives home in a brand new Ford Mustang -- for just $10 you can have that chance.
The Sharky 500 is happening Saturday at the Bristol Motor Speedway at 11 a.m. The toy shark race takes place at Beaver Creek between the Speedway and Bristol Dragway.
You can buy a rubber shark to put into the race. The winner will get the Mustang. Winners do not have to be present in order to claim their prizes.
All the proceeds from the event will benefit the Bristol chapter of Speedway Children's Charities.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City