GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Sentencing was reset Tuesday for a Bristol, Tennessee man who operated a smoke shop that also sold bath salts.
Back in April of 2014, Harry Joseph Cannon pleaded guilty to several drug charges, including conspiracy to distribute drugs. Cannon operated 420 Emporium in Bristol, where the drugs, known as "spice" and "bath salts" were sold.
During the investigation, undercover officers bought the drugs from the store, leading to Cannon's arrest. We're told, guns were also found in his store.
Tuesday, his federal sentencing hearing was reset for November 18th in Greeneville Federal Court.
Cannon could get up to two decades in prison.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend