GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Sentencing was reset Tuesday for a Bristol, Tennessee man who operated a smoke shop that also sold bath salts.
Back in April of 2014, Harry Joseph Cannon pleaded guilty to several drug charges, including conspiracy to distribute drugs. Cannon operated 420 Emporium in Bristol, where the drugs, known as "spice" and "bath salts" were sold.
During the investigation, undercover officers bought the drugs from the store, leading to Cannon's arrest. We're told, guns were also found in his store.
Tuesday, his federal sentencing hearing was reset for November 18th in Greeneville Federal Court.
Cannon could get up to two decades in prison.
- New Caterpillar confirms plans to cut 80 jobs in Winston-Salem
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway