Greene Co., Tenn. - The second person wanted for breaking into the pharmacy in Bulls Gap, Tennessee is now in jail.
Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson tells us that Bobby Junior McIntosh was arrested Wednesday night at a home in Greene County.
Police also arrested 26-year-old Jennifer Crisp at the same house.
Investigators say they found over 200 morphine pills, as well as at least 25 pills that had been crushed up and wrapped in electrical tape.
Both McIntosh and Crisp are charged with burglary, theft, and possession of drugs with the intent to sell.
They are being held in the Hawkins County jail, waiting to be transported to Greene County to face drug charges there.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon