BRISTOL, Tenn. - Speedway Children's Charities announced the second annual Thunder Valley Fly and Wine event Wednesday.
The family-friendly fishing expo will be held April 25 though the 27 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
There will be seminars, casting pools,and other interactive exhibits. Organizers tell us there will also be a wine garden for the adults.
Charities Director Claudia Byrd hopes that this year's event will be even more successful than last year's. "We did it last year as a first-time event. We learned a lot and tried to improve what we did from last year. We hope this year will be much more successfull, even though last year was successful, we are just looking for it to be a tremendous success this year," she told us.
Last year the Bristol Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities raised $742,000.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview