WATAUGA COUNTY, N.C. - A Boone, North Carolina man is facing charges in Watauga County, accused of having several drugs.
The Watauga County Sheriff's Office says detectives conducted a search of Jared Lee Leclair's home. During that search, officers say they found marijuana, the drug known as "molly" (or MDMA) and drug paraphernalia.
Leclair was arrested and charged with schedule one drug and marijuana possession, as well as possession of drug paraphernalia.
He was taken to the Watauga County Detention Facility, where his bond was set at $10,000.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests