BRISTOL, Va. - Bristol, Virginia police continue their hunt for a stabbing suspect.
21-year-old Jerico Scott Moore is accused of stabbing 41-year-old William Mounce five times outside a home on Bradley Street on Wednesday.
We're told he is six feet, two inches tall and weighs about 185 pounds.
Captain Maynard Ratcliff told us they are tracking down leads but are still unsure of his location. Capt. Ratcliff said he does not believe residents are in danger.
"I think this whole incident was a disagreement between he and the victim, and I don't see any reason why he would want to harm anyone else," Capt. Ratcliff explained.
Even so, Ratliff went on to say if you see Moore, don't approach him, just call the police at (276) 466-TIPS.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game