BRISTOL, Va. - Bristol, Virginia police continue their hunt for a stabbing suspect.
21-year-old Jerico Scott Moore is accused of stabbing 41-year-old William Mounce five times outside a home on Bradley Street on Wednesday.
We're told he is six feet, two inches tall and weighs about 185 pounds.
Captain Maynard Ratcliff told us they are tracking down leads but are still unsure of his location. Capt. Ratcliff said he does not believe residents are in danger.
"I think this whole incident was a disagreement between he and the victim, and I don't see any reason why he would want to harm anyone else," Capt. Ratcliff explained.
Even so, Ratliff went on to say if you see Moore, don't approach him, just call the police at (276) 466-TIPS.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities