BRISTOL, Va. - A breaker box fire in Virginia Middle School caused an evacuation Friday morning.
There was little damage to the school.
Bristol, Virginia School officials tell News 5 that old wiring caused the breaker box to catch on fire.
Students were evacuated for a short time but later returned to the school.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals