BRISTOL, Va. - A breaker box fire in Virginia Middle School caused an evacuation Friday morning.
There was little damage to the school.
Bristol, Virginia School officials tell News 5 that old wiring caused the breaker box to catch on fire.
Students were evacuated for a short time but later returned to the school.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash