BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Tennessee school bus driver has been cited after police say the bus hit a mirror of a vehicle parked along a road.
Bristol police say they were called to the accident on Tennessee Avenue around 2:45 Friday afternoon.
Another bus from the school system responded and transported the students home. There were no injuries reported in the accident.
The driver of the bus was issued a citation for failure to exercise care and maintain proper lookout.
The owner of the parked vehicle was given a citation for parking opposing traffic.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane