BRISTOL, Tenn. - A Bristol, Tennessee school bus driver has been cited after police say the bus hit a mirror of a vehicle parked along a road.
Bristol police say they were called to the accident on Tennessee Avenue around 2:45 Friday afternoon.
Another bus from the school system responded and transported the students home. There were no injuries reported in the accident.
The driver of the bus was issued a citation for failure to exercise care and maintain proper lookout.
The owner of the parked vehicle was given a citation for parking opposing traffic.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway