Standing in the aisles, blocking the emergency exit, and packing into seats -- these are the concerns of a Russell County, Virginia woman, who says the school bus her nine-year-old is riding in is over-crowded.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport