You probably haven't heard the sound of a Salvation Army bell ringer in a few days, which means the pot has been counted. After a month of hard work, the Kingsport Salvation Army is still in the red.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway