Kingsport's Kitchen of Hope normally feeds hundreds of people daily, but due to repairs that won't be the case for awhile. In the meantime, the Salvation Army is helping take on the extra load.
- New Thousands of school buses in Virginia need safety device
- New Virginia DMV: Bristol one of 21 localities with zero traffic fatalities in '16
- New UPDATE: 8-year-old girl among victims in Manchester terror attack
- Jury selection enters second day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 6,300-plus stoves recalled following electrocution death