BRISTOL, VA. - Ruth Graham, the daughter of the Reverend Billy Graham was the guest speaker at the noon Rotary Club's luncheon at the train station in Bristol, Virginia.
Graham told her favorite memories about her father's ministry.
Graham says she is on a mission to address issues the Church often overlooks." Issues like abortion, addiction, homosexuality, pornography." said Graham "If you were addicted to porn you wouldn't go to church and say would you please pray for me.... no you wouldn't and I want to change that culture."
Ruth Graham says her 95 year old father, Billy Graham is doing well despite health struggles due to his age.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport