BRISTOL, VA. - Ruth Graham, the daughter of the Reverend Billy Graham was the guest speaker at the noon Rotary Club's luncheon at the train station in Bristol, Virginia.
Graham told her favorite memories about her father's ministry.
Graham says she is on a mission to address issues the Church often overlooks." Issues like abortion, addiction, homosexuality, pornography." said Graham "If you were addicted to porn you wouldn't go to church and say would you please pray for me.... no you wouldn't and I want to change that culture."
Ruth Graham says her 95 year old father, Billy Graham is doing well despite health struggles due to his age.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man