BRISTOL, VA. - Ruth Graham, the daughter of the Reverend Billy Graham was the guest speaker at the noon Rotary Club's luncheon at the train station in Bristol, Virginia.
Graham told her favorite memories about her father's ministry.
Graham says she is on a mission to address issues the Church often overlooks." Issues like abortion, addiction, homosexuality, pornography." said Graham "If you were addicted to porn you wouldn't go to church and say would you please pray for me.... no you wouldn't and I want to change that culture."
Ruth Graham says her 95 year old father, Billy Graham is doing well despite health struggles due to his age.
- New Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge