BRISTOL, Tenn. - Ghost Busters, Star Wars and Scooby Doo were in the Tri-Cities today, and it was all part of a 29-year-old tradition.
"Rob-Con" took place in Viking Hall at Tennessee High.
The comic convention is hosted by Mountain Empire Comics every year.
There was something for everyone: comic books, action figure, and a costume contest.
The grand prize winner received a one-hundred dollar gift certificate to Mountain Empire Comics.
Fans could even have portraits painted by comic book illustrators.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson