BRISTOL, Tenn. - Ghost Busters, Star Wars and Scooby Doo were in the Tri-Cities today, and it was all part of a 29-year-old tradition.
"Rob-Con" took place in Viking Hall at Tennessee High.
The comic convention is hosted by Mountain Empire Comics every year.
There was something for everyone: comic books, action figure, and a costume contest.
The grand prize winner received a one-hundred dollar gift certificate to Mountain Empire Comics.
Fans could even have portraits painted by comic book illustrators.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial