BRISTOL, Tenn. - Ghost Busters, Star Wars and Scooby Doo were in the Tri-Cities today, and it was all part of a 29-year-old tradition.
"Rob-Con" took place in Viking Hall at Tennessee High.
The comic convention is hosted by Mountain Empire Comics every year.
There was something for everyone: comic books, action figure, and a costume contest.
The grand prize winner received a one-hundred dollar gift certificate to Mountain Empire Comics.
Fans could even have portraits painted by comic book illustrators.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane