BRISTOL, Tenn. - Ghost Busters, Star Wars and Scooby Doo were in the Tri-Cities today, and it was all part of a 29-year-old tradition.
"Rob-Con" took place in Viking Hall at Tennessee High.
The comic convention is hosted by Mountain Empire Comics every year.
There was something for everyone: comic books, action figure, and a costume contest.
The grand prize winner received a one-hundred dollar gift certificate to Mountain Empire Comics.
Fans could even have portraits painted by comic book illustrators.
- Updated People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- New UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- New McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project
- Gold Star monument getting Sullivan County funding
- New Sullivan County animal shelter clears another hurdle