BRISTOL, Tenn. - Ghost Busters, Star Wars and Scooby Doo were in the Tri-Cities today, and it was all part of a 29-year-old tradition.
"Rob-Con" took place in Viking Hall at Tennessee High.
The comic convention is hosted by Mountain Empire Comics every year.
There was something for everyone: comic books, action figure, and a costume contest.
The grand prize winner received a one-hundred dollar gift certificate to Mountain Empire Comics.
Fans could even have portraits painted by comic book illustrators.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next