JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Spring classes are now over at East Tennessee State University, and since traffic is thinning out, the university will be closing some roads.
Starting Wednesday, May 15th John Robert Bell Drive will be closed up to the north end of Warf Pickel Hall from State of Franklin Road.
Also Jack Vest Drive behind Warf Pickel will be closed up to North Dosset Drive.
Along with that, the parking lots along Jack Vest Drive will also be closed.
These roads will remain closed or be relocated to allow for safe pedestrian traffic.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire